Conglomerate 451 is a grid-based, dungeon-crawling first-person RPG with roguelike elements set in a cyberpunk world and is really, really cool.
Embracing its grid-based, dungeon-crawling RPG roots, Conglomerate 451 offers players an evolution of one of gaming’s most beloved genres. Tasked with taking down the corrupt corporations that threaten sector 451 of Conglomerate city, establish and manage a crack team of cloned agents, altering their DNA and outfitting them with the latest in high-end cyber limbs, implants, and weaponry to best carve out an edge in this city-wide struggle.
Take a look at the gameplay:
- Classic dungeon crawling – Face your enemies in a cyberpunk take on classic, turn-based dungeon crawling gameplay by choosing the best strategy, taking advantage of their weak points and making the most out of your agents’ skills
- Manage your resources – Make use of your own personal R&D department to research advanced technology, unlocking new features, powers, and options for progression
- More than just body mods – In addition to upgrading weapon and armour proficiencies, augment your body with interchangeable cyber implants that completely change your agent’s skills and utility
- Pain and Trauma system – Even the smallest wounds can have a lasting impact. By taking damage in combat, agents risk generating permanent Traumas that will follow them between missions
- Procedural cyber dungeons – Experience the dungeon crawling you love, mixed with future technology as you take on procedurally-generated dungeons and missions
- If you die in the game… – Each mission could be your last thanks to agent permadeath. Consider every move, because if an agent dies in battle, they will be lost forever
- Hack the world – Enter cyberspace mid-mission and hack your way ahead of the competition to get crucial intel and give yourself the advantage
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite indie!
They started shipping this game OCT 2019, I'm still waiting for it. Worst Kickstarter EVER! Don't trust this guy… https://t.co/4kfnYHpTVeFollow