Memories, like guilt, fade out as time goes by…
The Suicide of Rachel Foster is a narrative-driven experience (someone calls it walking simulator, I hate it) set in a mountain lodge hotel during a winter snowstorm.
Nicole, the lead character, will be alone in the hotel with the only companion being the voice of Irving, a FEBA agent that Nicole can reach via phone.
I can’t say any more about the game because I still have to play it but I’m sure I’ll love it as I loved Firewatch and What Remains of Edith Finch.
Follow it on Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1057750/The_Suicide_of_Rachel_Foster/) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/One_O_One_Games)
- Explore the vast and detailed hotel, unravelling dark secrets of the family’s past
- Binaural audio for a truly immersive experience
- Intriguing, touching and mature storytelling
- Multi-layered narrative thriller, combining elements of mystery and horror
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite indie!
They started shipping this game OCT 2019, I'm still waiting for it. Worst Kickstarter EVER! Don't trust this guy… https://t.co/4kfnYHpTVeFollow