Memories, like guilt, fade out as time goes by…
The Suicide of Rachel Foster is a narrative-driven experience (someone calls it walking simulator, I hate it) set in a mountain lodge hotel during a winter snowstorm.
Nicole, the lead character, will be alone in the hotel with the only companion being the voice of Irving, a FEBA agent that Nicole can reach via phone.
I can’t say any more about the game because I still have to play it but I’m sure I’ll love it as I loved Firewatch and What Remains of Edith Finch.
Follow it on Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1057750/The_Suicide_of_Rachel_Foster/) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/One_O_One_Games)
- Explore the vast and detailed hotel, unravelling dark secrets of the family’s past
- Binaural audio for a truly immersive experience
- Intriguing, touching and mature storytelling
- Multi-layered narrative thriller, combining elements of mystery and horror
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite indie!
We are 1300! What an amazing community 🤎 Thank you very much for all the love, I'm really having fun now creating… https://t.co/DSmfqQATAXFollow