Indie developer Shiny Shoe have revealed that the hit roguelike deck-building card battler Monster Train is on its way to Nintendo Switch. Monster Train First Class launches Aug. 19, 2021, on Nintendo Switch and is available to pre-order now for €29.99.
It includes the full base game, “The Last Divinity” DLC, and bonus cards, units and gameplay features added in multiple free updates since the game’s original release.
Set on a train ride to hell, Monster Train is a strategic roguelike deck-building game with a tactical twist: defend not one, but three vertical battlegrounds simultaneously as you fight to protect the final pyre against the forces of heaven. Choose your route carefully, recruit powerful units, and upgrade your cards and champions to win. With hundreds of cards to unlock, six clans with unique gameplay to mix and match, and multiple solutions to tackle a variety of challenges, no Monster Train run is ever the same!
Monster Train First Class Key Features:
- Roguelike Card Strategy with a Twist: Put your tactical skills to the ultimate test and experience a fresh take on deck-building with not one, but three battlegrounds to defend at the same time.
- Choose Your Challenge: Monster Train First Class delivers 25 difficulty levels to overcome! Take on new daily challenges with hugely modified gameplay mutators and compete on the global leaderboards, then design your own unique challenges and share them with friends!
- Endless Replayability: No run is ever the same! Unlock new items, choose different routes and decks, and face ever-changing enemies and bosses, with even more content included with “The Last Divinity” DLC.
- Build & Master Unique Decks: Construct your decks from hundreds of upgradeable cards and a variety of monster clans with multiple levels to unlock.
- Cross-Play Online Multiplayer: Hell Rush mode gives up to eight players (with cross-play between PC, Xbox and Switch) a frantic real-time competitive multiplayer battle of skills. You can also invite your friends on any platform to play custom cross-play matches with you.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite indie!
We are 1300! What an amazing community 🤎 Thank you very much for all the love, I'm really having fun now creating… https://t.co/DSmfqQATAXFollow