Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles – Enhanced Edition PS5 – Announce Trailer
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles is set on the beautiful, vibrant island of Gemea. A lush frontier with eight distinct environments ranging from sunny and tropical beaches to frigid, snow-capped summits. Each location has its own flora and fauna, along with changing seasons and a day-night cycle. But Gemea is not as perfect as it seems. The mysterious Murk has enshrouded the land and its people are in despair.
- PlayStation 5 enhancements including:
- DualSense wireless controller haptic feedback.
- DualSense wireless controller speaker support.
- 4K resolution and 60 frames per second.
- Additional player character accessories.
- A vibrant open world full of things to discover and places to explore.
- Set your own pace; trail-blaze across the world or settle down for a spot of quiet fishing and farming.
- Extensive character customization.
- Master professions like carpenter, chef, tailor and more to help the residents of Gemea.
- Craft and trade items to solve puzzles as you banish the Murk from the island.
- Befriend and adopt endearing creatures.
- Build and harvest multiple farms across eight diverse biomes, ranging from grasslands to dense forests, tropics, and more.
- Set in a welcoming world you’ll want to visit over and over again.
- A mix of hand-tailored and procedurally generated quests.
- Multiple creative routes to achieve objectives.
- A dynamic living world. Seasonal changes affect routes, animals migrate. A day-night cycle and evolving weather conditions affect the world.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite indie!
Ink-based strategy game Inkulinati will launch on Steam Early Access and Microsoft’s Xbox Game Preview in Winter 20… https://t.co/mhmMonV2I8Follow
Bonsai Collective unveil Luna Abyss - a deep story-driven game of captivating mystery for PC, and console.… https://t.co/zl3pfhEagZFollow